Follow My Travels

Follow My Travels

 Facebook Twitter Instagram  Pinterest

The Denton Traveler Podcast

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oh, the Excitement....

Well, a few notes for this week for all of you looking to do something. The Denton Square is having some visitors from Good Morning Texas, they are filming on Wednesday April 24 for a show they will be doing on May 2nd. They will be out at around 11:30 am -1 pm getting some stock footage. Next is the weekend most Dentonites look forward to all year, Jazz Fest. The stage is going up and the weather is looking great for the shows, I know I am excited to see The Blues Brothers' Band Perform with one of the original band members there. I just loved the movie. 
Well, hope to see everyone there on Sunday night for Brave Combo.
Have fun and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Comment? Post Below!